Sales & Marketing Director
London – permanent/full time
Main purpose of the role:
You’ll be joining a fast-growing, venture-backed brand. We’re transforming intercity mobility and have a lot to prove in not much time. If you’re a growth hacker with ambitions to build something big, we’d love to hear from you.
Reporting to the CEO, the Sales & Marketing Director has full strategic responsibility for brand development and marketing, and supports Snap to achieve its business objectives by growing the Snap brand, increasing customer acquisition and driving sales growth.
The candidate should be a team player who empowers his/her team to achieve the company goals in whichever way suits them, in line with our Snap values.
- Build and grow an entirely new brand in the digital mobility space
- Test, learn and experiment to the optimal growth playbook
- Generate marketing, brand and product strategy based on customer insight and market data
- Analyse and report performance data and then take action
- Build customer acquisition strategies using digital and offline marketing channels and tools
- Manage integrated awareness building campaigns, including on and offline media and public relations.
- Work successfully with 3rd party suppliers and agency teams, including contract negotiation and performance management.
- Run CRM programmes, using in-house tools and teams.
- Lead the product team in ensuring SEO improvements as part of a wider product development strategy.
- Manage successful F2F and event based recruitment and acquisition campaigns, especially in the student sector.
- Work closely with product development and tech teams to deliver commercial outcomes.
- Create and implement a social media and content marketing strategy; manage social media and content posting schedules, identify content opportunities from business strategy, create social media marketing campaigns, email marketing.
- Track and analyse the performance of social media and content.
Key Things To Think About
- We’re an early stage startup with huge growth ambitions. We’d love to find someone that has grown an early brand >5x in their recent career
- We’re building something that has never been built before, so an experimental mindset will work well
- This is a tough one: you’ll need to be able to be detailed conscious when it comes to organising proven programmes, but still have the mindset of the growth hacker for the rest
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days per year for a full time employee, in addition to public holidays
- Startup dress code
- Access to the company share options scheme
- Training budget
- There’s also lunch and learns (think TED talks with free lunch!)
- Weekly company check-ins – an open forum with the exec team for discussing the company’s direction and open floor discussion of the things which matter most
- Periodic company wide FEDEX Day projects
- Access to Perkbox, our team benefits platform that gives you access to over 200 perks such as big brand discounts; premium rewards and lifestyle perks
- Enrollment into our workplace pension scheme. We’ll make employer contributions into your retirement pot and you’ll make member contributions
- Free travel on Snap coach services – a benefit that will only grow as we grow!