London – permanent/full time
Main purpose of the role:
The Marketing Director has full strategic responsibility for customer acquisition and retention.
You’ll be joining a fast-growing, venture-backed brand. We’re transforming intercity mobility and have a lot to prove in not much time. If you’re a growth hacker with ambitions to build something big, we’d love to hear from you.
The candidate should be a team player who empowers his/her team to achieve the company goals in whichever way suits them, in line with our Snap values.
- Interpreting Snap data to make customer acquisition decisions and set growth strategy
- Can drive end to end delivery of acquisition programmes
- Managed teams of marketers
- Worked with 3rd party suppliers including led contract negotiations
- Built strategies to reduce CAC
- Been part of a venture backed tech start up that has seen significant YoY growth
- Highly analytical
- Obsessive about performance and hates failure
- Optimistic though always with a sense of realism
- Aligns with Snap Culture
Key things to think about
- We’re an early stage startup with huge growth ambitions. We’d love to find someone that has grown an early brand significantly in their recent career
- We’re building something that has never been built before, so an experimental mindset will work well
- This is a tough one: you’ll need to be able to be detailed conscious when it comes to organising proven programmes, but still have the mindset of the growth hacker for the rest
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days per year for a full time employee, in addition to public holidays
- Startup dress code
- Access to the company share options scheme
- Training budget
- There’s also lunch and learns (think TED talks with free lunch!)
- Weekly company check-ins – an open forum with the exec team for discussing the company’s direction and open floor discussion of the things which matter most
- Periodic company wide FEDEX Day projects
- Access to Perkbox, our team benefits platform that gives you access to over 200 perks such as big brand discounts; premium rewards and lifestyle perks
- Enrolment into our workplace pension scheme. We’ll make employer contributions into your retirement pot and you’ll make member contributions
- Free travel on Snap coach services – a benefit that will only grow as we grow!