Join the Snap team
We're looking for people who believe that intercity transport could be so much better and who want to roll their sleeves up and make it so.
Snap is transforming how we travel from city to city.
Snap is a travel tech start up.
We are changing the face of intercity transport through on-demand coach travel.
Backed with a superb mix of institutional and private investors (led by Kindred Capital), we're building a team of curious and capable transport and technology obsessed folk based in our Soho head office and across the UK.
We are hiring
Server side Software Engineer
Didn't find the role you wanted?
If you like to handwave that you'd like to work with us, feel free to submit your CV and don't forget the cover letter ;)Submit your CV
What we offer
and share options
A budget, and time,
Free travel on
Located in Soho,
… and also
in the fridge
Party blowers to
- The Analytics Squad use our rich data and our algorithms to predict demand…
- The Tech & Product Team work with our customers to build first-class features on the newest technology.
- The Marketing Squad enlighten the world about Snap both digitally and in person…
- The Help Team aid our customers and drivers to ensure trips run smoothly…
- The Operations Squad liaise with our independent coach suppliers ensuring happy customers…
Why YOU should work at Snap
Snap is a start up business. It is fascinating to be part of a business taking shape, to witness the growth and change. Working here means originating ideas and grappling with unique problems; the way we do things is constantly evolving; it is involving and exhilarating.
We are building a company of engaged and empowered people who love the tech / transport crossover. Our teams across the business are interdependent; drivers, suppliers, trip controllers, forecasters, developers working together to get the best results for our customers.
This is your chance to carve out a niche in a company where we encourage people to voice, and pursue, their ideas.